Sunday, January 01, 2012

November

At the moment I cannot find any pictures from November. I am hoping they didn't get deleted, because I had a bunch of cute ones. But as I am trying to get caught up so I can be a better post-er (ya, is that even a word?) this year, and so I can tell you why I am so excited to be a better blogger (that is propably a better term) I will just let you all know that November was awesome.

We had MORE visitors! Miriam and Jack came to see us. As my parents were driving to Chicago to make their flight I was heading down to Indy to pick up Mim and Jack! I had such a fun time with Miriam here. (If you find cheap flights again let me know and I can try to come see you!) I think they basically froze, even though we were loving the 60 degree weather. We had fun catching up on Downton Abbey and "experimenting" with some crafts.  I loved having company and someone to chat with. Thanks for coming Mim.

Then came Thanksgiving. This year we had a small one again, but we weren't alone. The Hartwells joined us and we had a feast. Then I headed out for Shopping and put up all the decorations for Christmas. I sure love the Holiday Season.

All in all I LOVED November!

1 comment:

Laurissa said...

I didn't know Mim and Jack came to see you. Fun!