Sunday, January 01, 2012

Memories


Starting right to left
1. Jon's Birthday
2. Marcella and I headed out to Utah early and got to ride on the airplane. Claire and Jon drove out a week later.
3. We had a nice Sunday dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Wallin
4. Impromptu tea party
5. Practicing in the hot tub
6 & 7. Headed up the canyon
8. Fun visits with Friends
9. Naps in the sand (can you tell she is burried?)
10. Family fun at Pine View Thanks again guys!
11. Baby Finn, the whole reason I went out early with Marcella, and I didn't get a picture of this cute little guy until he was about 2 weeks old!
12, 13 & 14. Celebrating the girls B-days a little early with my family.
15. Headed to the Zoo with David and Rosalee and boys.
16. A favorite from the cabin trip. Every picture I have of Isaac chopping wood, he has his eyes closed! ahhh watch out!
17. For some reason it chopped M's head off, but she did get a new sweatshirt while we were there.
18. Little Claire chillin' by the fire
19. Grandma Katherine helping us make Apple struedle. yum. Thanks
20.All the kids at the Cabin
21. Cousins!
22. Great Friends
23. Relaxed in the McCanns new backyard.
24. New hat
25 & 26 Good-bye to Grandma
27. Found a little friend that made his home in our tomatoes
28 and 29. Our tomato harvest, well a part of it at least.
30. School starting
31. Painting... couldn't make up my mind.
32. Helping with dishes
33. Little Marcella fell off her scooter and got banged up...did I mention this was the day before school pictures?!
34. Claire got croupe again during conference weekend so we spent a nice weekend isolated at our house.
35. Playing in the rain!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laurissa said...

I can't see the picture very well, but that's funny that Isaac has his eyes closed. I like the picture of the three girls too. I'm glad the kids got to be there even if we weren't.