Sunday, January 01, 2012

Just for You Amie!



I made the girls Christmas Dresses this year. These were the best pictures I could get. All the other ones were blurry and yeah, when I said, "picture time," the girls were less than enthusiastic.  December brought another visitor! Amie, I can't believe we didn't take one picture! She was my crafting sidekick and helped me finish a ton of my Christmas projects. Thank you so much for all your help and for the fun. I loved all our laughing, chatting and cinnamon roll making at all hours of the night. Miss you bunches!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Terry said...

Cute dresses. I am so impressed with all your sewing and craft talents. I miss the times we all spent with Amie together doing things.

Laurissa said...

Oh, you did make them! Yay! They're really cute.

Katherine Wallin said...

How about making candy in Utah? I only talk about it.