Sunday, January 01, 2012

Christmas

Christmas Eve Started with Marcella saying "Hey Mom do you remember that Santa Claus called me last year?"



(A little Blurry, but...) She was so excited when he called her again this year!



The girls opened their Christmas Eve presents from Jon. A pillow case.



Their fun presents from Santa. Can you tell that they love books?



Marcella wanted an American Girl doll so bad and she Lucked out and got one. She couldn't stop smiling. She was so excited and happy. She got Marie Grace.



Claire received a slide and continued to go down it for about 2.5 hours. Both girls were in bed and asleep by 6:45 that night. They had so much fun and were so worn out.



This was one of my favorite moments of Christmas. I helped Marcella finish a quiet book that she could give to Claire for Christmas. This was the card she made for her and then she read it to her while Claire opened her present. It is so amazing to see how much fun these girls have together.




Loved all the video chats with family. You guys are the best! Even though a lot of you had technical difficulties, and some may or may not have sounded like robots, we still loved chatting.



Good night!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Terry said...

I love your matching pajamas with your doll. Does Claire still like the slide? How are your toes, Kanien? You girls are so lucky and must be so good to have Santa Claus call you. Jon I received your text late last night and didn't reply, glad you like your Christmas present too. Lot's of fun memories.

Laurissa said...

Your family is so beautiful. I remember getting a slide for our kids too, they loved it. Then I got rid of it because I didn't want to move it back from MI. I better not let Lily know you have one. She'll be really jealous.

I love your girls Christmas dresses. Did you make them?