Sunday, April 09, 2006

We Made it!!


I wasn't sure if we ever would, because of Marcella being sick, and the long drive, but we did it!! It has been pretty fun so far. Laurissa's kids are sooo cute and fun. Grace played with Marcella today forever! It was so nice. She also got a turn in feeding her, and she told her Dad "I got to hold Marcella FIVE times!, and I got to feed her." I thought it was super cute. I have a lot of pictures that I want to post, but I am not sure how to resize them or make them turn the right way, so I will try one big one, hopefully it works.

Our drive down was pretty uneventful, except Owen was pretty funny. We pulled into the gas station to get gas before we left, and he said mama, is that Michigan? We had a good laugh. He also entertained us when we were almost to Laurissa's he got so excited he couldn't talk. He wanted to tell us something and all he kept saying was on, on, on, on, on, on, then when we all started laughing he laughed so hard and then kept saying it as a joke. It was awesome. Matthew is super cute with Marcella, he keeps saying "baby asleep?" and "oh- she slobbered on you!" Well, I will post more later, and I will try to get the pictures working, if not, You will get an over load of them late Wednesday night or Thursday. I love you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cute!