Sunday, April 23, 2006

The BEST husband in the world!




So I just thought I would make a little note about how I think Jon is the best! He knows when to have fun and is always making me and Marcella laugh. He is such a good father. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Here are a few things that he gave me, that all of you looking at these pictures should get your husbands to get you. (or just whoever looks at this get these for someone you love, or like, or heck just get it for yourself, because it will brighten your day! believe me, if it wasn't Sunday, I would walk on over there and buy me one right now.)




Yes, this is what you all need to buy and try. It is the Best thing you will ever eat. It is a cinnamon carmel apple. It is divine. For all of you living out of state, if you want one, let me know and I can mail it to you.

3 comments:

Gregory said...

I will take one apple. Thanks, Greg

Caroline said...

Hmmm. I think I'll take one too. Atleast if I come to Utah we can go buy one sometime.

Jon said...

You guys rock!
Oh and something funny...the word verification I have to type in is uymmy...just one switcheroo away from yummy. Pretty funny, eh?