Sunday, April 02, 2006

Masterpiece!!



I know what you are thinking.. how could this be a masterpiece, but you didn't taste the pizza that made this happen. :) I was taking the pizza out of the oven and it just caught on fire. Caroline wants to reinact it so we can get it on film, but I don't think we will just for the sake of not burning down the house.




This is my real Masterpiece. I actually finished it, and I am now starting on a baby blanket for this girl in my ward. I am hoping that it turns out just as well. I miss you all!!!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Way to go Kanien - that Easter basket looks great! It's cute! Good luck on the blanket - I'm sure it will turn out. Thanks for the pictures. Glad that you are having a good time. Try not to burn down Caroline's house though while you are there or have any other catastrophe! Jason and I went to Jolene's house yesterday and hung out with their family, Rod, Janet, Brittney and Brooke during conference. We played conference bingo and did crafts. It was fun! Love Mom

Katherine and Rick said...

Glad you are having a good time. I'm sure Jon misses you and Marcella, but I think he and grandma are having fun together.

Love,
Dad

Jami said...

Kanien- That basket is SO cute. How long did it take you? When are you coming home? Will you have enough time to show me before Easter?! BTW I am dilligently working on my blanket every day......

Jon said...

Wow...it looks really nice. Now are you going to make me a basket like that? It's pretty cool you can make things like that with some needles and string. I'm utterly amazed! And I miss you too. Grandma isn't really much of a conversationalist, so she doesn't beging to compensate for your absence.