Thursday, April 20, 2006

Some Videos




You can head on over to www.jonandkanien.com if you want to watch some videos of Marcella. There are two videos there. One is of her taking a bath when she's 4 months old, the other was taken last night, of her sitting up and laughing. I've got two formats up...one is a WMV file that won't play unless you have Windows Media Player 9 or better. The other is an MPG-1 that will play on any computer on the planet...the WMV files are better quality. Let me know if you have problems downloading them. Enjoy!

If just clicking on the links doesn't work, the easiest way to view them is to right-click the link, select "Save target as.." or "Save link as..." (depends on which browser you use), choose a location to save them that's easily accesible or that you'll remember (i.e. your desktop), then hit OK. Next find where you saved the file, and open it.

For convenience I'll post the links here, too.

Bath WMV
Sitting Up WMV
Bath MPG
Sitting Up MPG

3 comments:

Terry said...

I can't get either one to work!

Terry said...

never mind I figured it out! The bath one anyways now I'm going to try the other one!

Caroline said...

SOOO CUTE! I can't believe she is sitting up so well. It is so fun to see her sitting up and playing with toys.