Thursday, April 20, 2006

Jeffery McCann


What are the words you would use to describe Jeff? Well, he is not only smart, extremely smart, brilliant, and did I mention smart? but he is funny. Jon Marcella and I all agree that Jeff has the best laugh that you will ever hear. Just thinking about him laughing makes me happy and makes me want to start laughing. it is contagious! We all agree that you need to move back so we can have more fun times together and laugh along with you guys! We miss you! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

ha ha ha
Thanks guys for the sweet tribute. I've had an awesome day. It started out with Breakfast in bed and ended up with a dinner at the park and the best cake I've ever had. (Caroline's first german chocolate cake). We wish you guys were here to play in the park and eat some of the cake!
Love Jeff

Lizzy said...

Jeff really does have the best laugh ever! It is so funny! That is what a laugh should be too. What if someone's laugh was sad? That would be weird