Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Random

Here is a cute picture of Aunt Lizzy and her biggest fan!


So I wish that all of you could see into my house like they do on Mickey's Christmas Carol and the big giant, I believe the Ghost of Christmas Past, starts lifting up roof tops to look into the houses. If you could see into my house right now, you would see a cute little Girl laying on the carpet, because I am packing all her blankets, making the funniest noises known to man. Then you would see an unfinished scrabble game from the night before that we started right before we got invited to go to the Melting Pot. Thanks Cam and Amie! Then your typical food sitting next to the game of scrabble, chips, chocolate, water, the essentials. Then everywhere else is piles of things that I need to pack, but am awaiting some suitcases. I think that I am going crazy again today in thinking that I can get everything accomplished that I need to before I leave. Not too much to do besides pack, clean, shop, visit teach, knit, pick up Jon early Yeah!! and did I mention that I am learning how to make the best apple pie in the midst of it all?! Maybe some of you will reap the rewards if you are lucky, Jeff! Well, I hope that all of you have a wonderful day, and for those of you who I won't see for a while I will miss you greatly! Just keep checking the blog, I will try to have a day to day update of my trip. For those of you whom I will see soon, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Jon said...

Hey....shouldn't you be cooking me dinner instead of posting on the blog? Ha ha..just kidding!! It sounds like you're doing your best to get everything packed...just don't forget your essentials (i.e. underwear)!