Thursday, March 16, 2006

A couple of quick pictures

Well...I had something to post but now I can't remember what it was, so I'll just put up a couple of quick pictures. I'm at work without any real editing software, so if they look funny, it's because I don't have photoshop here.


I think Kristin took this...it's of me.



This is Elizabeth in her dress for the play "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." She's playing the role of Ruth...one of the brides. Greg and I figured out the brides really succumbed to Stockholm Syndrome, where someone who is kidnapped falls in love with their captor.

If I figure out what I was originally going to post, I'll do it. It was just a comment, didn't have any pictures or anything.

2 comments:

Spencer Wallin said...

Jon, I love how excited you and lizzy look...it's great to see all your posts of the family. keep it up.

spencer

Katherine and Rick said...

I'mglad to see that you haven't all murdered each other while we have been gone. We are looking forward to being home.

Dad