Sunday, March 05, 2006

Outside!!

Hi

We're all excited for the warm weather...living in a basement really makes us want to go outside, but it's been really cold lately. When we woke up Saturday morning there were about two inches of snow on the ground. Well Marcella and I still took a walk to the grocery store, and when we came back we took a walk with Mommy around the block. My two girls were sooo cute I just had to take some pictures.










We're getting really stoked looking forward to the warm weather. It'll be nice to have those few months when it's warm enough to go outside and not too hot to enjoy ourselves.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Go Utes! I love the red clothes! It looks like a beautiful day in spite of the cold weather.

Katherine and Rick said...

Dad says:

What a cute little girl. You guys are such good parents.

Laurissa said...

Isaac says, "Thank you for putting up those pictures. I like the pictures that you did put on."

Matthew says, "Baby!"

Laurissa says, "I'm glad you're letting Marcella experience the joy of eating snow! Nice pictures."