Friday, March 03, 2006

Exersicing Buddy!

So as I was sitting here posting away,and I had to stop and take this picture.



Amie has become my exercising partner. She gets me out of bed in the morning and makes me do the longer exercising videos when I gripe and complain about it. I think I need some better tactics so I can convince her that a good 10 minute workout is better than an hour one. (Anyone have any suggestions?) But today is a little different, as you can see she is asleep on my couch and has been for the past hour or so. I guess I just have to give her a comfy blanket and then I can get out of all the hard work. Thanks Amie for always coming over. It is fun hanging out with you! You and Cameron are the best!

2 comments:

Jon said...

That blanket has hair!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy said...

I need someone who will make me exercise. Kanien you are lucky!