Sunday, March 19, 2006

OuR wEek oF fUn!



Our week started with a few inches of snowfall on Monday, then another huge storm on Wednesday. I would call this picture our masterpiece. The girls and I helped Sister Cloward shovel her drive way. It was the heaviest snow I have ever shoveled. It was tough!


This is what I would call crazy! It has been snowing all week, and it is the middle of MARCH! When is it going to end?

The girls and I have had a pretty fun week. Waking up and getting each other ready with different hairdo's and trying on about every piece of clothing each person owned to find the "right outfit", for the "right hairstyle". We have been so busy, that I have been a little sad that we haven't been playing games and doing really fun stuff, but sometimes it is just all work and no play. Until Thursday. We got in a game of Guillotine. My new favorite game. I am now in the process of begging them to play Bang with me, because we got the new expansion pack about two months ago and I still haven't played it yet. My hope is to convince them to play today... I will let you know if we get around to it.





This is Marcella in her new booster high chair. Which by the way I love. We don't have room for a high chair, and this is perfect! She also really likes it. Friday night she ate a whole jar of peas. I can't believe how much she loves them. She sure is a cutie.

I think you will enjoy these next pictures. We had so much fun with Marcella in the hot tub. She just couldn't get enough. She looked super cute in her swim suit. We just had a blast on Saturday. We also had the Pinnau's over for a Lasgna dinner. It was good food and great company. We had a lot of fun. Here are just a few more pictures of our week. I hope that all of you have had a great week. Ours has been full of ups and downs, but we sure have had a fun time! Love you Guys!







3 comments:

Caroline said...

I can't believe the snow! I hope you get a break soon. Marcella looks so cute in the hot tub. Wish I could be there to see her and enjoy the hot tub.

Jon said...

Yeah, the snow is a pain. Especially since I had to drive through it from Mom and Dad's house down to Salt Lake this past week...I'm ready for spring and Garden time!

Jami said...

I love Marcella's little swim suit. It is so adorable