Tuesday, February 28, 2006

sAd LiTtLe GiRl



Yes that cute face you see is sick. A Cough and Runny nose, but to make matters a little worse, she had to get her shots yesterday afternoon. She actually did pretty well. She cried a little bit but settled down and fell asleep. It wasn't until after her bath that everything came to a hault. The poor thing wouldn't eat and cried and cried for a while. We finally figured out how to get her to stop crying. The secret the bunny song. (if anyone wants the words or a solo from Jon we can send it to you.) It is so funny how much she loves that song, but I think that we sang that song about a million times between last night and right now. It is the only thing that will calm her down enough to fall asleep. Which is what she is doing right now. I hope that she starts feeling better soon. I hope that everyone else is well. Love you!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Sad. Hopefully she'll get better soon...

p.s. We watched Valentine kids this weekend also. Too bad trenty was sick or we could've all hung out!

Laurissa said...

....Hmm, I think I'd like the bunny song to try out when my kids don't want to go to sleep. Good luck and I hope she gets better soon!