Tuesday, February 21, 2006

cHeeRinG uP!

I need some cheering up today, since I spent about three hours in a dentist chair, getting a permnant crown and FOUR cavities filled. Man what a way to ruin your day. I am still dying and starving to death because my mouth hurts too bad to eat anything. Jon asked me what I wanted for dinner, Water I replied because it is the only thing that won't make my mouth hurt. Even then you have to make sure it is the right temperature or it still might hurt my teeth. No worries, I get two days to recover and then I get to head back to get who knows how many more cavities filled. This is the last of the millionth visit that I have had to go back for, since having Marcella, so once my mouth is back to normal, I am going to eat a feast! WEll, I guess if you can call a celery and carrot stick tray a feast, since that is about all I can have, without ranch dip or cheese. Man you never know how much you really miss yummy things until you can't have them. Which brings me to another point, anyone who wants to try my diet for, let's see about three months now, can then start giving me advice on when I should stop breastfeeding. I am not sure how much longer I can go. Valentines Day was a killer, mainly because we live right next to CK Cummings and you can smell the chocolate covered strawberries from a mile away. I am just glad that I don't live in Hershey, or else I KNOW that I wouldn't have lasted this long. Well, I hope that after reading this you all feel sorry for me, and are in need of some cheering up, because that brings me to the picture I wanted to post. Who can look at this picture and not be HapPy? Thanks Marcella, for always making me laugh. She sure brightens up anyones day! I hope everyone is having a good one, and if not, just look at this picture for a while, I promise it will cheer you up in no time at all!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow Kanien, that sounds terrible. I'm sure I'd have the same experience at the dentist if I could get myself to fork out the money to go. I'm sure I'll have the trip of a lifetime in a year and a half as soon as we get insurance! I hope you feel better soon! I think you should be off your diet by the time you come out here, but you've stuck to it so long it looks like you won't be off it. Marcella does make me smile! Her eyes are almost bigger than the eyes on the towel! Owen says "hi cousin Marcella"

Jami said...

Kanien-That totally stinks. I'm very impressed with you sticking to your diet. I sometimes try no-chocolate diets and if I last 4 days then I'm doing REALLY well. I love that picture of Marcella. She is adorable!

Laurissa said...

What I want to know is if it's done you any good (besides the great benefit to Marcella!)--I'm only going to try it if you've lost 25 pounds.

Unknown said...

SHe really is the cutest little babe I have ever seen!! I am so glad that I have another neice!:) well G2G!