Sunday, February 19, 2006

Marcella and a shelf

This is a picture of Marcella...she just keeps getting younger and younger...oh I mean bigger and bigger. Funny how we make such a big deal about babies getting bigger, especially because I've never met someone who got smaller after they were born.



Kanien wants me to post this...it's a picture of a shelf she "made." For weeks she tried to get her dad to help her build a shelf...then when he finally had time, she helped him build it...the same way a sports fan helps their team win...by cheering from the sidelines! I think she did sand it...anyway it looks really really nice.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I like it Kanien, it looks really nice. Thanks for posting the pic!

Laurissa said...

It looks good Kanien, I like your "love" blocks (or boxes?) too!