Sunday, February 12, 2006

Marcella's Blessing

Okay, I'm having a bugger of a time getting these up with our dialup connection, so I'm just going to stop now. I've got more pictures, but I'll have to post them from work tomorrow. The blessing was fun...Marcella had a poopie right before we blessed her, and Dad was worried (he was holding her when she pooped) that after the blessing everyone would be wiping their hands off on their suits saying "Gross!" She didn't cry, and she looked cute in the same dress that Kanien and Kanien's Mom wore while they were blessed.

Oh...and no haircut remarks, I know I need one.



Marcella likes to ride on my shoulders. If she's fussy and Kanien needs two or three minutes before she can feed her (to run to the bathroom or get a cookie), I'll just put Marcella up there and she's as happy as a lark!!


We're not sure who this handsome young man is, but we fed him since he showed up.


We had a chore getting everyone to fit for this picture, but it turned out OK.


Here's a picture of five generations...I think the youngest two are the cutest!


Here's Kanien with Marcella...she got all tired out during the pictures and fell asleep in Kanien's arms.

2 comments:

Laurissa said...

Man Jon, you really need a haircut . . . I really wish we could have been there! That's nice that you have a "house" big enough to fit everyone in for dinner afterward. Marcella looks so beautiful--only a few more weeks and we get to meet her! Yeah!

Dougal's said...

cute!