Monday, February 13, 2006

Something I noticed...

Just yesterday I noticed that the pictures I post on the blog look a lot different from the stuff I see on my computer before it gets posted. I just thought I needed some monitor calibration and didn't think of it more than that. I then noticed that a picture I'd posted at 1600x1200 resolution, meant to be compatible with any resolution desktop (so you could use the picture as a desktop background if you wanted) had been downsized to 11024x768. I also noticed that the picture looked different. Compare this one (I uploaded it to my personal site and this is only a link to that picture) with the picture in the post below:



Anyway, in case any of you wondered the same thing...now you know why. They do it to keep the size down. Okay, so most of you won't even notice a difference, but if you look at both pictures side by side, they are different, and the size is completely different. I'm probably the only one who cares about stuff like this, but I just thought I'd tell you.

No comments: