Sunday, February 26, 2006

What a Weekend

As many of you know, Jon and I spent Thursday- Saturday up at mom and dads. They went on a little trip and we watched the girls. I had so much fun. It was nice to have other people to talk to when you are getting ready in the morning, and it was great fun doing hair and making breakfast. But one thing I didn't realize was that it wore me out. When we came home last night, all I wanted to do was sleep, and we got home at 8:00. I guess that is what you get for having soo much fun, you just get pooped! Well, Marcella had a little cold. It isn't too bad, but I am waiting for Jon to get home so I can go to Relief Society. I hope that everyone is doing well. I love you guys!





3 comments:

Caroline said...

I haven't realized how much Owen has changed since last summer until you put these pictures us. He looks so much younger. I love the last one, he looks a little stressed. Glad you had fun with Lizzy and Kristin. I miss being able to be a big sister!

Jon said...

A little stressed? Do you remember that picnic? It's the one where I put his sweatshirt on backwards and put the hood over his face...I bet he was waaaaaay stressed!

Jami said...

Caroline looks super pretty in that picture!!