Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Everything I am NoT Suppose to

Exactly right now I am doing everything that I shouldn't be doing. I need to get up and clean the rest of my house, take a shower, get dressed, do my hair, pack for this weekend, feed Marcella, finish the laundry, iron, finish Amie's laundry, :) vacuum, eat something or I will wither away, call everyone in the ward about Pampered Chef, go to the library to return the overdue books that are in my passat that is in the shop, pick up my car from the shop, vacuum out my moms car and fill with gas, since she was so gracious to let us use it. Let's see what else, make sure Grandma is eating her breakfast, vacuum the stairs, go visiting teaching, clean out a person I visit teachs' apartment so she can move, Man the list just goes on and on. But am I busily doing any of it? Nope, I am sitting in front of the computer, still in my Pj's or the clothes I exercised in, my hair looks like a little kids who just woke up from a nap, and I am still wearing my glasses, which by the way are about two perscriptions old, so I don't know why I am wearing them. I hope that all of you feel the way I do sometimes, TIRED! There just isn't enough hours in the day. Last week I spring cleaned my house, I even washed down all the walls etc. As I was doing it, I was looking forward to this week so I could do the things I have always wanted to do like relax and watch a movie while I sew, or scrapbook or any number of other things, but what am I doing? Still cleaning. So I have come up with a solution to my business, I am going to start scheduling in MY TIME. Then I will get some relaxing in during the day. Well, if anyone wants to try it with me, feel free and then we can talk about how it works. Well, enough of me babbling, I know that all of you just get on here to look at the pictures anyways, so here they come. This one Kristin took on Monday when we went to have Amie take some pictures of us. It turned out pretty cute. The rest are just fun ones. Have a great day!




This is Marcella doing her "FAKE COUGH" She is so silly!





Which one is CrAziEr?

5 comments:

Jon said...

Go Kanien!! It's about time you schedule some "My Time" into your day...while your at it you should schedule regular meal times so you won't forget to eat (she ALWAYS forgets to eat). Oh, and it's clear that Marcella is the craziest person in that last picture...she's barely even holding on!!!

Lizzy said...

Kanien I know exactly how you feel! Last night I had a nervous breakdown. Now I am way tired even though I slept in until 10:00.

Jami said...

Yeah. Me too. I had a nervous breakdown last night also!! I can totally identify with everything you said in your blog. I just have this problem with always feeling guilty like I'm not getting enough done or something. Anyway, it was good to read. I guess I'm not the only one who sometimes hangs out in jammies 'til noon (or later). P.S. at LEAST you exercised. I didn't even get THAT in today.:(

Laurissa said...

Kanien, I love the pictures of Marcella, I didn't realize how grown-up she was getting. Sorry Jon, I'll have to vote for you as craziest--but you still have some years to fully convert Marcella. Well, I hope you got the things done you needed to Kanien--good luck!

Unknown said...

sorry