Wednesday, November 02, 2005


Okay...I'm finally getting around to this. Without high speed internet at home, it's sort of tough for Kanien and I to get stuff like this done. Anyway...here are some pictures of Marcella.

I took this last night. Elizabeth carved some pumpkins with us on Sunday. She had cleaned hers out really well, but when Marcella woke up, she sort of lost interest in the pumpkin. I thought I'd put it to good use and took a couple of pictures with Marcella inside of it. She was fine for a couple of pictures, but then she'd start fussing. After I dumped her out of it onto the couch, I found out she had some mustard leaking out of her diaper.






Last night Kanien and Marcella were taking a break after dinner. Marcella loves to snuggle on her tummy...I'm sure she wished we'd let her sleep on her stomach. That blanket was a gift from Mom...it's got that bird from Are You My Mother, the "I can read" book we had growing up. I remember when I was younger that snort sort of spooked me out.





Kanien and I found this halloween bunting at a kid's consignment center close by our house. It was one of those high-end consignment centers...some outfits were marked regular price at $80.00.....she was selling them for $40.00. I couldn't imagine spending that kind of dough on an outfit for Marcella!!!! We got this bunting for $2.00, though...I thought it was a sweet deal.








2 comments:

Caroline said...

Great Pictures! I love the pumpkin one and also the one with Kanien. The lighting looks really good, almost like natural light! At first I thought it had to be the sun shining in, but then I realized there are no windows there. We wish we could be there to see her in person.

Katherine and Rick said...

What a beautiful baby! She is extremely phogenic! I love the picture with Kanien and the one with you, Jon. She is lucky to have you two as parents.

Quite frankly Marcella makes all her clothes look "designer"

Bye-bye Marcella