Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Kanien took this one of Marcella and I. Another black and white special...I think I'm always more handsome in black and white....no one can tell how white I really am.












This is an older one of Marcella...probably at one week. I can tell because she doesn't have many baby spots on her face, and she's more yellow than she is now. She looooves sucking on her fist....she doesn't do it very long, but any time it gets close to her face, she'll try grabbing onto it, then moves it away after a couple of seconds. I'm surprised how much grunting and whistling and squeaking she does. I guess that's something you don't really notice until you have one of your own.













This was one Kanien took of me giving her a bath. She's really good during bath time, especially when we scrub her head. She really hates the lotion, though. I even warm it up for her...but it still makes her cry.












This is a Marcella and Trenton. We took this a little over a week ago. She's not quite this yellow anymore. Trenton is a lot bigger than she is, even though he was only a few ounces bigger when he was born. I guess being a week older has its advantages. In case you don't know, Trenton is Layne and Jami Caldwell's baby.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow, big color difference! That's kind of funny.

Laurissa said...

Jon, She looks so good cuddled up next to you! I really wish I could hold her. She's so lucky to have you and Kanien for parents. Keep the pictures coming!