Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Laurissa asked for some black and white pictures. Here are my first attempts at them. I think they turned out OK....but some of them are a little busy. I took these about a week ago right after Marcella had a bath. Right before I finished with them, she wet on the couch. It was pretty funny!



















Marcella is quite the headstand artist....you can see here she's trying to...well....trying to do something, I'm not quite sure what....but she ends up looking like she wants to do a headstand. She does this when she's hungry or cold...she was getting a little chilly here.







































She was pretty happy once we got her in her bunting. Have you noticed everyone calls them sleepers now? I guess maybe they did back when I was a kid, too....I like the word bunting better, though.

No comments: