Monday, October 29, 2007

SICK, SIck, sick!


This is mainly for me and having a pity party, but I can't remember the last time I got sick. I am blaming Provo. Mainly because there is nothing else to blame it on, and it sounds good for the moment. I don't think I have been sick since my first year of marriage and even then I don't remember ever being sick. We need to move back to Salt Lake and the good air!! Jon is the one who Always gets it, so why me? I feel as though my head is going to explode and I am about 2 seconds away from finding Marcella's nose sucker to try to get everything out of my head. I am hoping to be better for our Halloween party tonight. At least I am planning on being Wendy from Peter Pan so I get to wear Pj's. Well to all you moms out there I feel for you. We really don't get any sick days do we. Well, I have to go and change the laundry, I hope you all are felling better than I am and believe me this picture is so I can hope that one day I will feel better too. (yes, I think a trip back to Europe would definitely do the trick.)

6 comments:

Terry said...

sorry you are sick! but you must have memory loss with this too because you get a cold or two every year that I remember. Hope you feel better for your party and have a fun time. Did you get Marcella to carve the pumpkin yet? Love Mom

Jon said...

I can vouch for Kanien's good health. The winter after Marcella was born, I probably got five colds, all from Marcella. Kanien didn't get any. And yeah, she might have had a cold every now and then, but I don't think she's been "I need to stay in bed" sick since we've been married.

Caroline said...

I am so sorry you are sick! I am sure it is my fault. I really try hard to keep my kiddos home when they are sick. Well I guess I didn't keep Hannah home long enough. I really owe you big time:(

Familia_Henderson said...

I hope you get feeling better! There's nothing quite like being sick while taking care of kids at the same time. If you are feeling adventurous find a nutrition store that sells black elderberry juice (also called sambucol) It works wonders on colds and keeps everybody else from catching them. Or you could always put a couple cloves of garlic on a spoon, cover it with honey and chew it up. Gross sounding- I know- but people swear by it. Good luck! I can't wait to see Halloween pictures! Is Marcella going to be Tinkerbell?

Amie said...

I hope you get feeling better.

Laurissa said...

Kanien if you're still sick try nasal saline to clear your nose out. It really works. You can buy it anywhere.