Saturday, October 27, 2007

Visiting Greg!

In august we went and saw Greg in Cody,WY. It was so much fun. I was really surprised at how pretty it was. The drive in and out were so gorgeous. I won't mind living there, although I would rather have Jon teach at a better University than the one right by Cody.



Greg has a sweet place. We ate Breakfast in his backyard. Man I wish I had a backyard. It was really pretty.



We went to a museum in Cody. It has the world's largest gun collection. It was pretty sweet looking at them. Marcella enjoyed the "stuffed" animals. We had to go back in that room about 10 times. She kept saying "mama, bear scary Roar!" The only sad thing about this is I didn't get a picture of the animal she is still obessed with today. The stuffed Walrus head. Anytime we talk to Greg or tell Marcella we are talking to him she says "Big Walrus" only she totally can't say walrus. It is pretty funny.


This is in the basement of the gun collection section. It was pretty funny they have this puzzle you can put together a gun. Marcella was having a lot of fun with that.


Pajama Party!



Marcella loves Uncle Greg. Even when she was really little she would go to Greg more than any of my other siblings or Jon's. I have always thought it was sweet. They are great friends.



This is another picture of Greg's backyard, did I mention it was pretty big? I loved it!


We decided to hike up to a dam on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. Although I didn't think it would be so hot, boy was I wrong!



This was pretty sweet. It has to be the biggest caterpillar I have ever seen in my life. I couldn't believe it when we saw it. Then I couldn't believe Marcella started kissing it and saying "nice", and "it tickles". It was pretty funny.


Here is Jon's new home. Visitors are always welcome as long as you can climb to it.



On the way home from Greg's we stopped at Yellowstone Lake. It was so pretty. Pretty and cold I should say. It was a moment like this I will remember forever. It was just so amazing.



Thanks for letting us Come Greg. We had so much fun going to dinner and hanging out with you. We can't wait to come again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love pictures!!! They are amazing, truly. They are proof of the statement that we are not humans having a spiritual experience but spiritual beings having a human experience here on ol mother earth. I like that they help build and reinfore our testimonies of family. Thanks for sharing. But hiking in flip-flops? What a silly girl : )

Laurissa said...

Nice pictures. I'm glad you got to go visit Greg, I wish we could visit him. Marcella is getting so big, she's such a cutie. The lake looks so pretty.

Gregory said...

Thanks for coming up. It is sad now that Yellowstone is covered with snow and will close Monday. You are welcome any time. I can't wait to see everybody over Thanksgiving.