Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bike Ride



The night before we had a garage sale Jon took Marcella on a bike ride. They went while I was sitting on the porch pricing all of our stuff. The best was they would go around the block and then stop and say "we are here to pick up baby" or we are here for "pooh bear". Etc. Each time they stopped they picked up a new animal so Marcella wasn't lonely I guess.


This is what they ended up with. Once they had all there passengers they rode over to the railroad tracks to watch a train. The only time you want a train to come by and I don't think they were able to see one.



Kristin's famous toe socks. These were being sold at the garage sale. Only I am sad to say I don't have a better picture of them. They are sweet they have some dude in an army helmet and then a bunch of peace signs on them. Well, this was the one thing that Marcella wanted from the stuff we were trying to get rid of. I told her she could keep them in her crib but she couldn't wear them because.... (well let's face it, she was sleeping in my Dad's office at the time, it was August and it was like a sauna in there.)


Needless to say this is what I found when I went to check on her. What a crazy girl!

4 comments:

Terry said...

such good times - you ready to move back - wait no don't answer that - I might not like the answer. Love Mom

Amie said...

That is the cutest thing ever. I can't believe how big she is getting. I guess a lot can change when we haven't seen you much this summer.

Caroline said...

That is so funny that she actually put them on before she fell asleep. And I love all the friends in the stroller with her.

Laurissa said...

Isn't it fun the funny things they do as they grow up? I'm glad to see she appreciates things like toe socks.