Thursday, June 29, 2006

Funny


So after I had finished the last post, I was viewing it on the actual blog. I guess I got a little distracted and lost in my own thoughts for a few minutes, because when I realized I needed to get off the computer and pay attention to my daughter I no longer knew where she was. I turned around in my chair and said out loud, "well where could my daughter be?" and then I started looking in all the little corners of the room. When I couldn't find her I thought, whoa where did she go? Then I turned around and here came a cute little girl out from under the desk. While I was lost in thought, she had crawled under the chair I was sitting on and got under the desk without me even knowing she was there. I had a good laugh.

3 comments:

Spencer Wallin said...

she's so so cute! you two are so lucky!! right now I have nothing in my life...I'm not even expecting a mission call, because as of now it's just sitting in the stake offices. yeah...it stinks.

Caroline said...

Wow Spencer you sound pretty depressed. Hang in there, it's a hard knox life.

Lizzy said...

CUTE!!!