Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Way You Look Tonight

is first on my cd of "it's time to get cleanin" Music. It is actually quite fun and inspiring. Once I start playing that song, Marcella gets this cute smile because she knows what is coming next, a dance. Then for about half way through the song or until I get sick because of spinning around, we dance. Then I get cleanin'. Today was just like every other day well so it felt like, but to make me feel like I accomplished something even though it wasn't everything on my list, I thought I would post some before and after pictures. Remember that it looks like this because I can't even remember the last time I spent 24 hours at my house in the last month. I was looking forward to spending some time at home after girls camp. Well, we all know that I spent it in the hospital instead. So I have about a months worth of laundry and a room that looks like a dump truck just came in and dropped whatever was in his truck in there. I am thinking that if I get lucky enough to stay home the next couple of days I might even get to work on the yard. I hope that all of you had a more exciting and relaxing day than I did. oh- my mom has a blog now so go and check it out. It is www.whosthemom.blogspot.com If you go on you can see the bathroom and laundry room that I finished, besides a few odds and ends. Have a great day!



My little helper! After putting those in and having her take them out as fast as I put them in the box, I gave up and let her play for a while. It sure is harder trying to clean faster than Marcella messes up.

Before


After


Before


After


Before


After




Let me out of my cage! She got sentenced to 10 years! ha ha, Marcella in playing in her tent that was made by the famous Jon Wallin, if any of you would like to place an order just email Jon and we can have them shipped out in a day or so.....
he he he

Before


After


ok so it doesn't look any better, and yes that is our Christmas tree from last year sitting in the middle of my bedroom, but hey, at least I am getting somewhere.
(I will post some pictures of the 4th later, hope you have a great day!)

4 comments:

Terry said...

Way to go Kanien - it looks like you accomplished quite a lot today! More than I did! Thanks for all your help with the bathroom/laundry room. Love Mom

Caroline said...

I love the q-tip pictures! Just wait until she crawls into the bathroom and start sucking on dirty ones from the garbage:) I'll have to try some before after pictures of my place. I should have taken pictures of our bedroom when we had two beds in it. It was a disaster. Well it still is, but it's not quite as dramatic. I love how it feels after I clean! Enjoy it while it lasts!

Jon said...

Yeah Kanien!!!!!

Do any other husbands feel guilty when their wives go on cleaning sprees? I do.

Laurissa said...

Awesome job Kanien! Those before and after pictures belong in a magazine! I have to laugh about the q-tips, because I felt really bad when you came to visit and said, "There are a bunch of q-tips in the bottom drawer, they're clean, Matthew just ketp dumping them out."