Thursday, July 27, 2006

Swimming on the 4th of July

We went swimming on the 4th of July. Here are the pictures. We've been meaning to post them for ages and ages, but just haven't. Enjoy!

Here's the entire group...except me (Jon), I was taking the picture.

I think this is me (Jon) diving off of the high dive. I read an article about High Dives becoming more and more scarce in pools due to lawsuits stemming from their danger. The litigous society we live in drives me nuts!!!!


Here's Spencer doing a sweet dive off of the High Dive.


Marcella had a lot of fun, and didn't even get sunburned.





This is Elizabeth trying to swoosh her hair.


Kristin jumped off the high dive a lot.


She's having 2nd thoughts here...


Kristin doing the hair thing


This is one of my dives off of the low dive.


Low Dive Part II


Kristin blowing bubbles under the water

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

That was so much fun! That picture of me flipping my hair was sweet! We should go swimming again sometime.

Laurissa said...

Wow, Jon and Kanien you are both awesome photographers. Way to get Jon in perfect form on those dives. All I remember about high dives is being scared to death as I jumped off the lowest platform at lava hot springs.