Monday, June 26, 2006

So Sad

I thought that I would update all of you on the wonderfulness of our lives. I am telling all of you this in hopes that I might jinx us and not really have to go through with it. Marcella as of Dr.'s orders given tonight, has to be admitted into Primary Children's Hospital tomorrow morning. She has been sick for about a week with some kind of flu that has prgressively gotten worse. She just throws everything up now and has lost a little more than a pound. (It is crazy how bad you can tell too, you would think that a pound doesn't make that much of a difference, but it sure does. I wish it was the same way for me. he he). So if you guys can just keep her in your prayers, and pray hard that she doesn't have to stay in past the 30 of June, so her parents can stay financially sound that would be really nice. We love you! We will give more details tomorrow as we get them, hopefully the next post will say that we are home, so cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

We'll keep praying for you here! I hope they find the problem quick and send you home! We love you guys.

Laurissa said...

I'm so sorry. I hope she gets better SOON! Good luck and we will all pray for you here in Michigan.

Katherine and Rick said...

It was nice to be with Kanien and Marcella at the hospital on Tuesday. How she can be so patient and sweet with all the needles, poking, cathetars and basic medical abuse, necessary to discover what is wrong, I'll never know. She was as an angel sleeping on my shoulder. I love little Marcella. Jon and Knien are great parents. I know you'll get better soon, Marcella and we'll all figure out how to help you. Grandma Katherine