Thursday, June 29, 2006

We're HOME!




Yea! I am so glad to be home, except while you are at the hospital you don't have to clean anything or feel guilty about not doing it, so it was a little relaxful. I know that none of you will believe it, but we didn't even take one picture of us in the hospital. So in spite of that, here are some of the cute little girl after she made it home. I want all of you to know that it took a great deal of effort to get these pictures. I could post about 50 billion ones that are blurry because everytime I said Marcella or are you glad to be home, she went crazy and got so excited moving around and talking that it was tough getting a decent picture. The one with the yarn lets you know that she is feeling much better, because she is back into getting all the yarn out and undoing the balls and then laughing when i say "Marcella, what are you doing." Thank you for all your love, support and prayers, they really helped us through this short stay, now we just need to pray that she won't ever have to go back. Thanks guys!
(oh, for those of you who don't know, it is kind of funny, Marcella has the same problems that she had the first time she was in the hospital. She got C-diff again, and they are starting over with her eating solid foods. just FYI)

6 comments:

Terry said...

I'm so glad that you are home and are planning on coming over to visit tomorrow. Can't wait to see her! Sorry I didn't make it to the hospital while you were there this time - Our prayers have been with you though and haven't thought about much else. Love ya lots Love Mom and Grandma

Jon said...

Uh....I guess Kanien didn't tell you about the other half of her treatment...the doctor said we wouldn't help her allergy issue by continuing the super-busy lifestyle we've been leading, and that we needed to cut back some. So...we're officially homebound for two weeks. And Kanien, I really liked your new word, "relaxful". Its imagery is much better than relaxing or soothing. Relaxful is my new favorite word.

Dougal's said...

This is the real Terry, good to see you're back home with that cutie pie.

We'll keep praying

Jami said...

So glad that things are going better.

Anonymous said...

This just means that we'll have to come and visit you! I am glad that she's back, and before the 30th! It's good to see a happy smiling Marcella instead of a sad and tired one!

Caroline said...

She is so cute, I can't believe it! I'm glad you're back home. Owen says "look at dat skinny girwl...It's Mercella"