Saturday, June 10, 2006

Holy Moly!

So Jon just did un update on our lives, that is now outdated! I can't believe how time flies! So I decided to write another one to bring you uo to speed as far as what has been going on lately.

Alan and Nina


Here is Alan and Marcella

Little Trenton! What a cutie!


Marcella Bella



This is Addison (Addie) Ben and Tanelle's little girl


The Beautiful Nina Crookston



So Alan and Nina got married the beginning part of May and we had a party for them the last bit in May. It was fun. We went to Barnes park, had pie, opened presents and just hung out. it was great!

Happy Birthday MOM!


The next day, June 1, 2006 my mom turned ahhhh 22? j/k. We had a fun party with her. The best part about it was we went and saw Over the Hedge. I was a little disappointed because I heard that it was super good, and it was alright, but since we went with my Dad and he thought it was super funny, it made it all the better. I think that I laughed through the whole thing because my dad's laugh is contagious and loud. It was so much fun! Thanks Dad. Happy Birthday Mom I hope you had a great one!


Marcella liked helping Grandma open her presents


It's a good thing she liked the paper more than grandmas presents, or Grandma would have had to share


I made an ice cream cake. It sure was yummy!
KRISTIN!



So you remember how everyone always tells the story about how Kristin used to sleep when she was a baby, with all the blankets curled in a ball and her on top cuddling them, well Jon and I went in to check on Marcella the other night and look what we found! She has started to become a little mover, it is quit funny to watch her sleep. The best part was after we took some pictures she started crying and then she kept hitting her leg because I think it was asleep. What a doll!

BBQ



I love summers, just for the fact that we always have a BBQ. I think we have one at least twice a week if not more. Jon has gotten so good at making it taste wonderful. I have never had such good BBQ's as the ones we have been having lately. We had some honey pork chops the other night, they were the best things I have ever tasted and I am requesting them again tonight. Jon bought some hickory chips and we had some dang good steaks the other night, unfortunately only Jon, Ted and I were able to taste of there goodness. We also have fun BBQ-ing veggies. Zuc, Squash and tomatoes, Yum! I can't wait for tonights dinner!! If you ever want to come over, just let us know and we will fire up the grill!

LOVE TO EAT!!



Marcella has been having a lot of fun eating things. She is super funny when she does it too. She loves Zucchini and Squash, and her all time favorite it sweet potatoes. She has this new appitite for Pretzels as well. It is fun to help her eat and watch her eyes get as big as quarters when Jon pulls a popcicle out of the freezer!

Happy Birthday Amie!



Amie's birthday was on the 6th and she turned 21! yea!! She basically spent the whole day with us since Cameron had to work all day at JTV. It was a lot of fun though, we had a yummy dinner and then had cupcakes. We hope you had a great birthday Amie!

Yes! She can Crawl???






So I am still deciding if I like the fact that Marcella can crawl around. She is super funny when she does it. She doesn't go very fast, but she can get to where she wants to go that is for sure. She has one leg down packed, the other one she just scoots the other leg up to the next. It makes it look like she has a bum leg, it is quite funny. She did, the other day, find the bookshelf! Oh boy did she have fun, as you can tell. Today she went from one bookshelf to the next, just having fun pulling the things off and crawling around. She sure is a cutie!

Jason's Game






We went to Jason's baseball game on Wednesday, it was a lot of fun. It made me wish I was still playing. It is such a fun sport. I told my mom that I should stop coming to his games though, because I have only been to a couple, and each one I went to he lost, and has won all the other ones, so maybe I am a bad luck charm! Sorry Jas! I still had a bunch of fun though!

Happy Birthday Spencer!

I just thought I would wish him a belated Happy Birthday. I hope that you are having fun in Navuo. We miss ya and can't wait for you to come and stay with us, it will be fun! Have a great day Spence!


Grandpa and Marcella






Marcella loves Grandpa Dougal, and I think it may be because she knows she will get some kind of treat whenever he holds her. From Licorice to the all time favorite, Gummy Worms, she knows she will get something good. Here they are at Jason's game. They had a lot of fun playing with her shoes and twizzler, if you couldn't tell. It was really fun watching them play, Marcella sure loves him. Dad left yesterday, what a sad day, let me tell ya. All of us just hope that he comes home safely. He might be able to come home in August so we are all excited to see him again! Well, I think that brings us up to today of which, we slept in until 9 and then are just being lazy. I love those kind of days sometime. I hope all of you can have a great weekend as well. We love you!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Thanks for the up date I loved all the pictures. It looks like you're having way too much fun. Can't wait till we can come join in! Jason is sarting to look more like you other brothers!

Gregory said...

Keep the pictures coming. Lizzy says that she is sad she missed Marcella for a whole week while down at EFY.

Laurissa said...

Wow--that BBQ looks good, (and the ice cream cake), especially after I just finished a dinner of Rotini and Parmesan cheese, well at least the PC was "real."

You guys are lucky to live by all your friends! Keep having fun with them!