Friday, September 29, 2006

Lunch Bowl

So Marcella has been really good at eating her food the past few days, and I have realized it is because she likes to eat with other people. At least breakfast. If I eat with her, then she will eat everything that I fix, but if I try to just feed her she won't eat it, no matter how hungry she is. For lunch though it is another story. She will eat whatever I give her, and today I just didn't feel like feeding her myself, so she got lunch in a bowl. Rice Cakes, pretzels, sweet potato puffs, and dried apples. Sounds pretty yummy huh. Well here you are...





Yep, that is her bowl under her chair with nothing in it, not because she ate everything I gave her, but because if her food is in something all of it has to come out before she can eat it. We are having a fun day nevertheless, and we hope that all of you are as well. Love ya!

4 comments:

Spencer Wallin said...

Is she eating any apple sauce? If I was her I wouldn't. I don't really like it that much.

Terry said...

can you imagine applesauce in a bowl just given to her - where would it end up I wonder? She likes apples though! fun times with Marcella enjoy them while you can.

Caroline said...

Glad she is eating a lot better. I never knew how frustrating feeding a child could be until I've been through Owen. If they won't eat it can ruin my day. But it only gets better, hang in there!

Granpa Dann said...

Nobody likes to eat alone. You should try more sloppy gooey stuff like BBQ chicken,or hot wings. gummy worms are good too.