Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Marcella




Here is a picture of Marcella's first birthday present, given early by Caroline and Jeff and Owen while they were here to watch her open it. Thanks guys! She loves it!!

So a few people have been asking what they could get Marcella for her birthday so I just thought I would put it on here so I don't have to say it a bunch of times.

She needs some levis or any pants and a few long sleeved shirts 12-18 months
She loves looking at books, so any board books or feely books would be great
Any fun toys, she lvoes knocking things over, so maybe some blocks or something fun like that, she also loves animals, so anything with animals she will love
We also have an account set up for her so if you just want to give some money you can do that as well

I hope these ideas help. Thanks guys, I have some other fun pictures I will post later. Have a great day!

9 comments:

Terry said...

what was it - the supsense is killing me!

Jon said...

Well......if you don't know, you'll just have to wait until her birthday party. It was a big present...a gigantic present, an enormous present, a biblical present...

Terry said...

did she open it? Was the book your birthday present, Jon or hers?

Jon said...

Yeah, she opened it. It was for her. My present was the Tickle the Duck book below.

Terry said...

just tell me!

Jon said...

She plays with it almost every day...Maybe you should come over.

Terry said...

I would if I could but I'm carless until Saturday!

Kanien said...

It was Noahs Ark, and some animals, so more animals for that would be fun.

Terry said...

thank you - post a picture of it out of the wrapper!