Sunday, September 10, 2006

ShOcKeD!





I hope that you enjoy these pictures. We had a fun weekend what can I say. Thanks for staying with us Kristin we had a blast. Don't these pictures remind you of something you see on a movie when they stick there hand in a shocket and they get electricuted and all of there hair stands on end. I think the ones of Kristin are the best. It was so funny watching her hair stnad up like that. We all had a good laugh. When I did it, my hair was still a little damp, but when I got off it was dry. I think that I should invent something like this for every girl to have instead of a blow dryer.







Now that you have waited in suspense, this was all made possible by Cameron. He made it at work and then took it home to demonstrate it to his scouts. So we got to have a little bit of fun with this contraption Saturday morning. Thanks Cam!

5 comments:

Jon said...

It's called a Van Der Graaf generator and it generates static electricity. It was really, really slick.

Laurissa said...

Those pictures are so funny. I lvoe your's Kanien because it makes you look like a mad scientist. We saw one of those at a science museum once. The only problem was that Brad did it first with Isaac and then when he tried to get him to do it again so we could take a picture Isaac wouldn't go near it.

Laurissa said...

By the way, whose house are you at?

Jon said...

Laurissa

We were at Cameron and Amie Jacobson's house. They're friends of ours. I went to high school with Cameron but we weren't really friends back then. Kanien met Amie at America First and we decided to hang out with them one night and I realized we went to high school together.

Caroline said...

Very cute pictures. I think you should do a family shot and send it out for a christmas card:)