Thursday, September 21, 2006

Chair Potato

Ok so it had only been about 1 1/2 hours since we woke up this morning, and I already knew we were off to a bad start. I know that all of you think that this little girl-->



Is the cutest thing known to man, and most of the time I would agree, but when she won't eat anything you give her and all she does is put her hands in her food to smear in her hair, she loses a little bit of her appeal...well I guess she just did today, so I very calmly put her infront of the computer with a rice cake and some bread and let her watch Charlottes Web.



Boy did it save me. I was able to sit and relax for about an hour. I am suprised it lasted that long, but very glad. She loves any farm animals, so I was glad I had Charlotte's Web. After that, things went smoothly, but I should have known she had something up her sleeve for after nap....



Yep,I won't go into all the details of the rest of the day, but yes, Marcella Anne Wallin dropped the cordless phone in the toilet. What a day!

6 comments:

Jon said...

Oh yeah...that's my girl!! Make Mommy work for her money!

Lizzy said...

ha ha ha ha! I was in a sad mood because I have a math test tomorrow, but when I read that it cheered me right up! Thanks Marcella!

Terry said...

Oh what a cute little girl - she'd never do anything like that! welcome to motherhood.

Miriam said...

That's why I love nieces and nephews so much! I get the cuteness, you get the work! She is the cutest!

Laurissa said...

You're a true parent when you have a good toilet story. Does the phone still work?

Kanien said...

Well sort of, but we are afraid the battery is going to catch on fire. it is really weird, so our favortie phone of 4 years is going to have to go, or because Marcellas play phone.