Friday, September 22, 2006

Is it Snowing yet?



Since it has been so cold lately I thought I would try on Marcella's coat that I bought for her at the beginning of the Summer, wich I am proud of myself for this purchase. I got it at the Osh Kosh outlet, orignally $49.00, and it was 70% off plus I had a 20% off coupon, so it came to about $7.00. It was a steal!



So I am hoping that it will fit her a little better by the time it snows,but she was having a hard time walking in it etc. hence the crying. Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

Granpa Dann said...

Marcella looks so cute in her new coat. I was looking at one over here. It was from Kazackstan, all felt with a fur collar and cuffs.

Laurissa said...

Cute Coat!--and way to get a good deal on it! It seems like I'm always buying things to big, but at least that way they fit for three years--once when it's too big, once when it fits and once when it's too small. (ha,ha).

Lizzy said...

CUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEE!