Monday, October 02, 2006

Conference Weekend

So we had a pretty fun and eventful weekend. Here is a storybook of what we have done


We went to Jason's football game in the morning. They won yea! Go Jas!



Jon got a plane friday night and so after the game we stayed and flew it for a while. It was a lot of fun, can you see where the plane is?







Then it ended up here!



Marcella loves being outside and running around. So she was having a blast chasing after the plane. It was a lot of fun.





After the Game we listened to conference and made 16 pans of Enchalladas for Dave and Rose's Luncheon. Yum! Just don't ask me to make any more any time soon.


Family Pictures Thanks Spencer! This is a bridge that goes over Millstream. It is in the back of Sister Johnson's house, a lady in our ward. She lets us use it as a short cut to get over to the church.


We walked over to a field and flew the plane some more, but one of the engines isn't working so we have to take it back sad :(

We invited the gang over to listen to Conference with us and have dinner on Sunday, I bet you can all tell that we got a lot out of listening. (just joking, we had a wonderful time, and we did listen)


All in all it was fun being with Family all weekend. We sure do love you guys! hope all of you had a great weekend as well!

5 comments:

Jon said...

For the record, I beat Kristin at New Super Mario Brothers 2-player....well the record was 5-3 for me....so I beat her five times and she beat me three. And the plane is super small, but Super fun, too! I hope we can get a new one this week. It's raining and windy today so we won't be flying it any time soon.

Caroline said...

Wow what a fun weekend. I can't believe you made so many enchilladas. I think Jeff would be happy if I made that many. I love Marcella's hair pulled back! It looks so cute. Wish I could have come over and watched conference with you guys. Glad Miriam and Lizzy got some sleep. Jeff asked me if I wanted to go to the church and watch a session. I answered 'why would I want to do that when I can lie on my own couch and listen to (or sleep) through it? But it really was a great conference!! Miss you guys!

Spencer Wallin said...

It was crazy fun!!! thanks so much for having us down there!!!

Laurissa said...

Thanks for the photo journal. Too bad about the plane. I hope you can get a new one soon. Maybe thistime you can get a little bigger one so you can fly out here more often!

I'm glad you enjoyed conference!

Miriam said...

Thanks so much for letting us come over for dinner, twice! I'll miss you tons!