Sunday, October 08, 2006

What a week!



This is a picture that Spencer took while he was in Nauvoo. I think that it is really pretty. Anyways, we have had a pretty spiritual last couple of days. Spencer took out his Endowments on Friday night and it was super neat. Jon and I were able to be the witness couple, and so that always makes it a little more special. I can't tell you how I wished that the whole family could have been there. There just isn't anything like having your family in the Temple with you. It was such an awesome experience. Then Saturday Morning Rosalee took out her Endowments, and once again we were able to be the witness couple. It was neat because I remember when I went through, Caroline and Jeff were the couple it made it a little more special. How I love going to the Temple. For those of you who havn't gone in a while, I encourage you to go. There isn't a better place to recieve peace and gain a renewal to face the challenges of the world.





These are just some pictures of Marcella. One of her favorite things to do is look at this farm animal book. Jon has gotten her to do the Turkey noise and it is so funny. She will grab a book and then climb up into her chair in her room and look at it and then grab more books off the shelves and just look at them. She loves animal noises and is learning all of them very fast. My mom taught her how to make a fish noise and it is so funny watching her do it. She is a doll, and I can't believe she will be one. Time flys by so fast!

4 comments:

Granpa Dann said...

Sweat Pea, time does fly, it was yesterday when you were sitting in my lap making cow noises and it was so funny to hear. I love you

Terry said...

You should make a video of Marcella making all her animal noises so dad can see it. She's a lot of fun - enjoy her while you can before you know it she will be all grown up.

Laurissa said...

I love her ponytails. She is so cute. I can't wait to see her again!

Caroline said...

I copied your new blog template. I hope you don't mind. You guys are just so cool.