Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Fun Day at This is the Place

So before I start this blog post I just wanted to say that I was looking at Mom and Dad Wallins blog and it made me think.... I think it is their turn to come and stay with us for a few days. We won't even make you sleep with Grandma Noni, although she may want you to. Think about it because I think it would be fun, maybe in the next month we can find a time.



We went to This is the Place State Park and walked around on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. This is Marcella and Daddy walking down the hill to pick out our pumpkins.


Marcella loves picking things up that are heavy. I think that it is so funny to watch her try to do it too, because she will finally pick it up and then try to carry it to you so you can say WOW! you are sooo strong. She loves it. So here she is picking out her pumpkin. Or should I say trying to pick it up.


Wow! you are so strong!


Opps! There it goes.


We had to take some of these because Marcella LOVES Rocks, or yucks and she likes to call them. It is so funny, but maybe we have another Miriam on our hands.


Yummy!








Yea can you believe it! That Oxen is bending down to eat and he is about as tall as Jon! It was so crazy how big they are!


All in all it was a really fun day at This is the Place. We hope you all have a fun day! Love ya!

6 comments:

Katherine and Rick said...

Yes! We'll really have to come abd stay a few days. Marcella is so cute,and so fun to be with.
Dad

Caroline said...

You all look so beautiful in the pictures and I love the mountains in the background! I wish we could have been there with you! It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Terry said...

So did the grunting go along with the picking up of the pumpkin? Wish I would have gone - hope y ou are not still mad! I'm glad that you decided to go it looks like you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Cute hat on Marcella. She looks bigger with every post! Yes, I wouldn't want to meet one of those oxen on the other side of the fence.

Lizzy said...

I wish that I could have gone. I love petting zoos! just kidding. Did you actually buy that pupkin for marcella? That would have been funny.

Unknown said...

Thats so cute!! THat is funny becuse I remmember that first time I stayed over at your house and
G-ma wanted me to sleep with her. I thoght that it was the wierdst thing.