Saturday, October 14, 2006

Marcella's Big Day & The Wedding

On Marcella's Birthday we went to the zoo. She had so much fun. It was great! She wanted to walk everywhere. When we got to the bears, she would groul and it was awesome because the bears were fighting. It is so fun to go to the zoo when it gets colder because the animals are more active. Then we went up to my mom's and had a birthday party. Marcella got a lot of really neat things and had a lot of fun.


She got a farm animal book here. This was the first present she opened, and she was trying to get the hang of it.


I think that she enjoyed the paper more, don't they usually?


Here is a toy that says all the farm animals.


These boots were the best. We all had a really good laugh watching her walk in them, mainly because they were too big. They sure are cute though! Thanks Grandma Wallin!




So I thought that she would just love her cake, because of all the sugar, but I am beginning to notice she doesn't like sugar that much which is perfect! She will eat some every once in a while but she prefers other things. After a while though she started digging in.


Don't be fooled, most of it fell on the floor. But she did eat some of it.


She loves the cow that Dave and Rose gave her. She even slept with it the past couple of days. It is pretty cute! Thanks guys!


Super Cute clothes from Amie and Cameron. Thanks guys you are the best!


Here is the luncheon, Nathan is explaining the different kinds of cheeses for the nachos. I think that he enjoyed being the ring leader to get everything started. It was fun! Sorry Dad I didn't realize that I didn't take as many pictures as I thought. Amie is going to let me post some of hers on the blog, so hopefully by tomorrow I will have more to show you. I do have a bunch of how stinkin cute Marcella was though, so I hope you enjoy.





This is Marcella saying cheese and spitting. She is silly! This is at the reception








On Friday morning we went to Rose's parents house to watch David and Rose open their gifts. It was really fun. They got a bunch of fun things. It made me want to get married again so Jon and I could get all the fun gifts!


one of Rose's friends gave her a brick from her old dorm, because they are tearing it down. It was quite funny.



Since we did it outside, This is what Marcella did most of the time. She sure was a sleepy girl!


When she did wake up though she knew what good stuff she wanted to claim for her own!
Good job Marcella!!


So after they opened all of there gifts they went up to Logan and Mom, me, Marcella, Grandma and Grandpa Dougal and Pollard took all of their gifts down to their apartment. It was a lot of fun. We were able to get the table that Mom and Dad bought them set up thanks to the hard work of Grandpa Dougal and Pollard. I just wish that I would have taken before and after pictures and even some during, because I think we were able to get their apartment pretty darn clean and ready for them to live in it. (Dave and Rose if you can't find anything, just check under your bed or in the closet!) It only took us a couple of hours, so I was really grateful for all the help because it would have taken mom and me about 5 to get everything put away. They sure got a lot of fun things. Thanks guys for all your help! All in all we had a really fun and busy week, with inbetween Marcella's birthday and Dave and Rose's wedding Miriam got set apart to be a missionary YEAH!! and we took her to the MTC on Wednesday. I am just hoping that next week will be a little calmer. I hope that all of you have a great day as well. I will try to put more pictures of the wedding up in the next couple of days. Love ya!


5 comments:

Caroline said...

Fun Pictures! I've been dying to see Marcella's birthday party. She looks so cute in all the pictures. I can't believe she is 1. I'm glad you figured out how to make her a cake. It looks like she had fun with it. The wedding looked awesome. Good Job putting so much work into it. I seriously want you around next time I get married...or maybe just when I move you can come help me set up my apartment. Thanks for all the pictures

Granpa Dann said...

Marcella had a very pretty dress for the wedding. Thanks for the pictures of the wedding.

Terry said...

It sure is fun being a grandma! thanks for letting me watch her. She's a cutey! The luncheon I think was a success - if anyone took more pictures of it I would like some - I didn't take any pictures that day. Thanks Kanien and Amie for all the hard work that you did to make it a success. I love you Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Marcella's hair looks so cute at the wedding. How did you do it? You're the master hair stylist. I think all Lily's hair styles will come from you.

I'm glad you had a great time at your brother's wedding. How nice of you to set up his apartment afterward. I still remember what our apartment looked like when everyone left after we opened all our presents . . . and it's pretty much been downhill from there.

Enjoy your calmer week!

Spencer Wallin said...

sweet post! that must have taken a long time...