Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lovely


My Mind is going a Mile a Minute and yet when I make it stop so I can organize my thoughts and write things down it becomes BLANK. What in the world! I have a million ideas for each room in my house, Christmas presents, yes Chistmas presents, Birthday gifts, clothes to make for my fam, I can't even count the knitting projects, a million accessories to try my hand at, even down to yummy treats I can bake and eat while I am doing all these things. I just wonder... when am I going to get these out of my head and actually Get going?

Do you ever feel like you are back in English class (nice analogy) and you have been sitting down to write your paper that is due tomorrow for about the hundredth time, and still you have no idea how to start your amazing paper. If you could only get what is out of your head on paper it would be Brilliant. Well, that is how I feel today. Hopefully tomorrow I will obtain brilliancy. Ciao!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I understand completely! I lie awake at night decorating or trying to decide how to do a bedroom, So glad that I'm not the only one!! And you probably have some darling ideas, so make sure you put them on your blog. :-)

Sheri said...

Haha, well the picture's perfect on this one so that's good enough for me.