Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Birthday Girl


"Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Claire Bear, Happy Birthday to you!" Is how Claire got up yesterday morning. She was the happiest little thing on the planet. We started our morning with the Wallin Family tradition of decorating the door. It was even equipped with suckers, which she wouldn't touch on our drive to Indiana, but now LOVES them. Silly goose! My little two year old:


We stuck up balloons in the doorway and she had a ton of fun running through them. She couldn't go through without making some kind of woo who noise.


Her are some favorites from our trip to the zoo to celebrate.







(Yes she did kiss a couple goats...)





When we got home we opened presents and had lunch. Claire loved this little baby Marcella got her.



After dinner we had Ice cream. For some reason Claire doesn't like cake. So she had a heaping bowl of ice cream, whip cream and chocolate syrup. Happy Birthday little Claire. We sure Love you!

8 comments:

Katherine and Rick said...

Happy Birthday Claire! Two years old. You are getting so big.

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Claire is already two! Time flies.

She looks like she's settled in quite nicely out there in Purdueland. I'm happy for you guys.

Spencer Wallin said...

I like to goat part best! I'm sure to goat loved it as well.

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday! So sorry we forgot to call:( She looks so cute and what a super yummy "cake." WIsh we could just zip on over and have some.

Unknown said...

I wish I was a flexible as claire bear! super cute pictures!

Gregory said...

I can't believe she is two years old.

Lizzy said...

I've looked at these pictures seven times. Claire is about the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Besides my reflection in the mirror of course. ;)

Rosalee said...

I'm glad she had a good birthday!