Monday, August 02, 2010

The Girls

One of my favorite prizes Marcella gets to pick off her chart is a date night. She earned her Mommy Daughter Date night last week and so we went shopping for Claire's Birthday and went and saw Toy Story 3. We had so much fun. As we were driving around I couldn't help but think about how much I like being with this little girl. She is so cute and fun to talk to. I am so glad we decided not to put her in preschool this year. We are going to have so much fun at home. I love you Marcella Bella Mia.

Next up, Claire. Last night She started crying so hard so we went to see what happened, and well you can see for yourself...

According to Marcella she had a book in her hand and started running away from Marcella when she ran into the wall. This leaving much to my imagination makes me think she ran into the wall but the book hit first and then she hit the book. Or something like that probably happened. It looks pretty good today and she seems to be doing fine. We will just chalk it up to black eye number 2. Hope you all have a fabulous day.


2 comments:

Terry said...

ouch Claire Bear. Marcella your hair looks so long! Pretty girls (all 3 of you).

Dani and Isaac said...

poor claire bear. Marcella looks so much like you in that pic of you two! what a little doll.