Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Let it Snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!


I love snow. (well I at least say that every first snowfall we get.) It finally snowed in good ol' Orem. We were really excited, so excited that we got all our stuff on and just went and played in it. Marcella loved it! She had so much fun. The snow is slowly leaving. I hope to get more before it goes, but I thought you would enjoy some pictures of us and our snowman.


This is Marcella exactly 10 months ago.


This is Marcella on Saturday!


Doesn't she look so excited to be in the snow. She was having so much fun. I must admit, this is about all she did to help with the snowman. The whole time we were out there she just spent it eating snow. We had a blast!


What a handsome snowman. I love the tootsie pop suckers for the face. It just cracks me up!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Your blog looks great! I miss the snow! We will be there in 2 weeks and we hope to enjoy a white christmas!

Laurissa said...

Cute snowman, I like the Christmas look of your blog. I'm glad you have enough snow to build a snowman. The picture at the top of your blog is really cute too.

Caroline said...

Sweet! We need to play in the snow with our kids sometime.