Friday, December 21, 2007

Poor Sick Girl!

As some of you know we were suppose to be going to the cabin this week for a fun filled "Adults only" trip with some of Jon's High School Friends. Well it ended up being a "Guys only trip." I will admit I was so so so BUMMED! Marcella got her first ever case of the throw up bug and as much as I wanted to just leave her with my mom I knew I couldn't do it. So here is Marcella..

This is about the only time she smiled in 3 days. She was so happy because the cat came to say hi to her.


It only lasted a few seconds though, I was glad to get it on camera.


The second day of really being sick, Grandpa gave in a gave her some chips. She would say, "mommy, they make me feel better!" At least she kept those down.


Here she is on Thursday. She was all better, of course because that was the day everyone was coming home from the cabin. We had a lot of fun though, we finished our Gingerbread house, and enjoyed eating a ton of candy! Yum!


Well, Jon made it home last night and then had to leave again to go to BYU this morning. So Marcella decided she needed to throw up one more time just for ol' times sake. It just happened to be all over me. The joys of Motherhood. It is crazy how you thought you would never be able to handle that part when you were younger and now when you do get thrown up on you just take care of it and it isn't that big of deal. Well all in all I had a great time hanging out with my family this week, thanks guys! Thanks for the fun Birthday too, you guys are the best! I love you!

3 comments:

Terry said...

that was fun making a gingerbread house with you. It's been fun having you here. I'm sorry Marcella was sick but I enjoyed having you both here.

Caroline said...

I'm sorry she was sick. I hate throw up. Hannah threw up this week too. It always makes me appreciate them being healthy most of the time.

That is one sweet gingerbread house! Honestly you've got skills. I wish we could have been there.

Laurissa said...

Wow that's an awesome gingerbread house. I really like it. I'm sorry Marcella was sick. I'm glad she was better in time for Christmas.