Thursday, December 06, 2007

ok, I admit!

Today I have been a little neglectful. Well I guess not completely, because I did know what Marcella was doing, I just didn't stop the process and just let her have fun. I guess you could say it started this morning. When we decided to start our day out with movies. Yes not one but two. It was perfect because I got to get my Christmas Cards addressed and Marcella had fun watching her movies and eating Corn puffs and 3 glasses of OJ for Breakfast. Around 10:30 I decided at least one of us should be dressed so into the tub went Marcella. (between you and me, I didn't put her in the tub because I thought she should be out of her pj's, but because it gave me a good half hour to work on the Christmas card insert.) Out of the tub she got and I dressed her "oh so cute", according to her words. Then we did her hair with a bow and everything. She looked ready to hit the town. Then I worked more on the Christmas stuff, while this little one played so quietly in her room. The best hour or two ever. She played and I wasted my time at the computer. Then out came the glamor queen saying "Mama, do I wook cute?" Well, what do you think?

she then says "Do you wike my clothes?"

I must admit, I said yes, you look so pretty, then had a little chuckle. She is now still in them and having a pancake for lunch. Sometimes we need these kind of days right?

7 comments:

Jon said...

Ha ha...as long as they don't define our lives...or maybe it's better defining life with days like these than with days at the office, school, etc.

Terry said...

cute outfit Marcella! Now that she knows how to dress herself she has fun playing dress up. She needs some princess dresses etc. Yes it has been a lazy do nothing day on this end too.

Terry said...

Oh! I'm still waiting for a post of
your apartment since you put up your tree and decorations.

Amie said...

Marcella that is a pretty outfit you have. It looks like you had a fun day.

Katherine and Rick said...

Marcella is a fashion knockout, just like her mommie!

Unknown said...

wow she looks so cute!! I Can't wait to see you guys again!! tell Marcella Hi!

Laurissa said...

I was afraid she was going to come out with marker all over her! I'm glad it was just winnie the pooh.