Monday, September 24, 2007

Ramblings from a tired Lady

So here it is almost another midnight, and I am sitting at the computer with nothing to do. Going to bed might be a good option, but I just can't seem to get past the getting ready to go to bed part, so I am still awake. I am wondering when my life will get back to normal and then I realize it has never been normal so no wonder it will never get back there. I am sitting at the Wallins, yet on another trip i guess you could call it that. I am staying with Lizzy and Kristin as Rick and Katherine are in Europe. I feel as though I haven't even left Davis county yet. Since we moved on the 1st of Sept, I feel like I have spent more time up here than at my own house. It will be interesting to see what next month brings.

Have you ever wondered why we have to exercise to lose weight when we never seem to get past losing the 5lbs? I swear I have been trying to get past the "I lost 5 lbs" mark for a long time. To make matters worse Kristin and I made Sinful Brownies tonight. Let me tell you I am glad that they aren't good until the next day or we might have eaten the whole pan while watching the Cosby Show. Speaking of which, I have always loved this show. I think it is because it is so funny, I love it. If you haven't seen it in a long time, let me know and I will send you a season.

Life down south hasn't been too bad. It is really different that is for sure, and not a day goes by that I don't miss Salt Lake, but I am learning to like it. If I could only be there for a whole week I might even get a better feel for the place. Well, I guess tiredness is taking over. Sorry no pictures tonight, I will try to post some tomorrow or next week when I am done babysitting. Have a good one y'all.

2 comments:

Terry said...

I don't know if you know what normal is - you are on the go so much that a week at home might just do you in! It's nice for me that you have been in Davis County more than you have been home. If you and I could stay away from the candy and the chocolate it might be easier to lose weight so sorry that I introduced y ou to chocolate and sweets! Actually it was more your Aunt Priscilla and Uncle Roy that fed you so much sweet stuff at an early age.

Laurissa said...

The Cosby show and sinful brownies--sounds like a great combination! I hope you get to relax in Orem for a few days after Mom and Dad get home.