Monday, September 10, 2007

Lagoon

I thought that I would try to catch up a bit from all of our summer adventures. Here are some pictures of when Marcella and I went to Lagoon while Jon was backpacking. I think that some of them are pretty funny.


This is when we first got out of the car.


This is Marcella watching the new wicked roller coaster take it's course. She was sooo excited.


First ride: The Boats. I think Marcella had more fun watching what Owen was doing.


Next Stop: Airplanes. The girl in front informed me when Marcella got on that I probably shouldn't put her in back of her because she was going to be going high. I said I think she will be ok.

(ok? This is the girl who whenever she gets on a swing all she says is higher Higher HIGHER, then under doggie mama, under doggie mama.)


The Helicopters. She loved this ride. I think this was one of her favorites.



So she can handle all of the high crazy stuff, but the cars? I was really surprised to see her so sad at the end of this ride. Although her all time favorite was still the train that we got to ride a few times, and I didn't get any pictures. Bummer. Every time we pass Lagoon now Marcella says "Mama, Look! LAGOON!" After our yummy corndogs, Marcella got her own this time, we went home. It sure was fun.

ps. I just wanted to let all of you know that we are enjoying our new place. We really live in the Ghetto of Orem, and if you don't believe me come check it out for yourself. Just tonight I think I counted 5 shopping carts on our neighbors lawn and I think someday I will take a picture to let you all see it, but for now if you want to see where we live you just have to come and visit!



2 comments:

Terry said...

how come she didn't like the cars or didn't she want the ride to end? We miss you guys! It's amazing how crazy the outside of your place can look but it's nice and cozy and quiet inside! Love Mom

Caroline said...

That Lagoon trip was fun. Marcella is awesome that she'll ride so many rides. I liked how she called the skewered chicken the other night a corndog. She was so happy thinking she was eating a corndog.